THE HURSTBOURNE INN HAS CLOSED HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO 3 SEPARATE HOUSES.
Built in the 17th Century, the Hurstbourne sits on the junction of the B3400 Andover Road and the B3048 Longparish Road, at the feet of the rolling South Downs. Midway along the beautiful Test Valley, it was conveniently situated for ramblers and fisherman using the nearby rivers Bourne and Test.
There has been an inn on the site for many years. Previously known as the Portsmouth Arms, this picture shows the inn as it was in 1912.